Thursday, April 20, 2006

Hmm..I wasnt aware that the title of the blog is something that I am stuck with if my first blog has to make sense..now if that is the case..then my next few blogs must be related to the same to say the least..now if THAT has to happen..then I need to use all the expertise I had gained in clearing my Moral Science tests in school... :-P
Hmmmmmmmm...
Actually there IS something that has worried me over the last few days..and maybe I can share it in this space...When one talk about love..it is obviously innate in humans to exhibit such throes of passion...however, I wonder if being passionate about things is actually beneficial to a person..who suffers from obsessive compulsive disorders!!!! Why I say this is because I am filled with loads of complications and principles..(man! If only I had a dime for every single time someone has brought that to my notice!) ..and I am SO passionate about those things that I can successfully screw up something precious to me as well. For me, time is precious...I would love to fill all my 24 hours doing something productive...and "lazing around" is second to none when it comes to torture! Anyway, coming back to my point..last weekend was something of an eye opener to me...a couple of us friends had plans to spend some time together and I was all eager about that..it was fairly enticing because of the recent "house arrest" that we had all faced in Bangalore...so the day arrived..and time passed on...it was 11 in the morning..and there were no updates whatsoever regarding the rendezvous....it was 11 !!!!!!!!! I would HATE to sit at home waiting for updates....hell, I had the whole day in front of me...with a-what seemed to be-shaky plan. When I called up the blokes, they innocently replied that they were all in office!! Screw it...OFFICE!!! It was the weekend, it wasnt like I didnt have work to do..but COME ON...office! It was just at this instant I blew my top! When one has decided to change plans, hello....isnt it necessary to inform the rest of the people involved as well? We always have other things to do with our time..and cannot..simply CANNOT be expected to be at their beck and call. How one can take someone else's time for granted is simply beyond me...punctuality and responsibility is something I swear by...and if someone canot get it..then I really sont know how to react!
Why did I mention this?...oh yes....about passion...well, if something as trivial as this can cause evoke so many emotions..of helplessness..anger...restlessness....then I consider this to be the BEST fuel...inexhaustible...non-polluting fuel that can sustain us for years on end. When one truly believes in something, then -we must always know where to draw the line before it controls our lives- there can be no stopping us...really....because last weekend...before I knew it..I had completed so many pending tasks in no time..because I just wanted to find a way to vent my frustration..and voila..this weekend..I have no more "tasks"..my to-do list is empty..wow!! What a feeling...
To my friends...thanks a lot for last weekend..this weekend, I am all free..and you guys better not ditch me...yet again!!!!! Or else.......

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm.. looks like someone is really angry.. Oh man.. i really miss the fun.. would have been great to hear u getting those workaholic morons to enjoy the weekend.. c'mon their weekends are #ed!! every weekend wasted in office is like a step closer towards becoming an anti-social element!!!

9:55 PM  
Blogger Bulla_ki_jaana said...

i was here

10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we discussed this, didn't we? told you what i thought abt it..

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my dil goes mmmm mmmm mmmm .. oh babe!! now u are screaming n shouting at the top of u voice letting the world know that u r in love...

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home