Blogger's block!
Hmmmm.......yes!..no wait, it is too serious.....hmmmmm....got it! ...but it is really personal, this isnt the right platform....hmmm..superb! This is such a hilarious incident-yeah right, it is derogatory to so many commnities, you might even be sued :p . This is just a trailer to the chaotic thoughts swirling in my head right now. I just realised that I hadnt written in or visited my blog in a while..so, logged in to say a chirpy "Howdy" to my blog and now, I am stuck! I have this intense desire to write something, but write what! I dont want my blog to be a detailed text about my daily routines..who cares about what I had for breakfast or whether my bowel movements have been regular! Frankly, I dont care, either..:p
So, what is the best topic? Politics- No, dont want to steal Natwar's thunder ;) ; Sports-ok, so Sania lost, Saurav is back, Jones is screwed, no wind beneath the sailors' winds ; entertainment- we have another tear jerker with the world's lousiest actor SRK hitting the screens- run for your life!!!! ; work- errm, what? Do I really need to show my ignorance right now :( . People...how DO you keep up the constant flow of topics and thoughts? I seem to be suffering from the blogger's block and frankly, it is extremely asphyxiating- I have all this pent up energy to write about something...anything....but all I have is nothing!
Eureka- a sudden recollection of one of Seinfeld's episodes is coming back to me, George and Jerry seated at the "restaurant" talkng about their idea for an NBC sitcom- NOTHING! That, I think is one of the sitcom world's best conversations -
"So we go into NBC, we tell them we got an idea for a show about nothing. They say, 'What's your show about?' I say, 'Nothing.' I think you may have something here." - Jerry Seinfeld on George's sitcom idea in "The Pitch".
That is it, that is what I can blog about and waste our precious time on...ok, I am warning you....this blog is going to be all about nothing...so, you can either close the window- if you are the 'I am too busy, it is not like I have nothing to do' type- or you can continue reading- if you have nothing to do; just a note, you are my favourite kind of people :p
Oh! This word brings back a song from one of my favourite movies- sound of music- do you remember Julie Andrews crooning 'Nothing comes from nothing, nothing ever cooooooould....' sigh! I miss that movie and the VonTrapp family...
Let me not digress, I am focusing on 'nothing' right now...
Let me not digress, I am focusing on 'nothing' right now...
Have you ever wondered about these Q&As:
"What do you have to say?" - " Nothing much" - ok, so that implies you do have something, but it is so little that it is more for nothing??
"What do you have there?" - " Oh, this? It is nothing!" - hey! then please can I have a look, I really want to know what nothing looks like!
"Did you find anything?" - "no, there is nothing here". You nitwit! Grab it quick! Dont you know, nothing is perfect!!!!!
"Why are you so flustered?" - "Nothing is in order.. nothing is happening as expected.. I have nothing to show for!!" - dearest, dont you think you have the best thing to show for?- you see, what you have is -nothing. And what you have is in order, seems to be behaving as expected and you have it to show for! You are undoubtedly SO well prepared for whatever you had to do :P
So, for me Nothing is what it seems... hmm, interesting...so nothing is what it seems, but it seems like there is nothing much to be seen, because frankly, it is nothing!...so, my guess is that there is much ado about nothing!
Oh well, I have to run along now and work on nothing...but hey! I now understand nothing!!!!..I now know what nothing is all about :) Cheers!!!

8 Comments:
i have nothing to comment about.. but hey i am surrrprized that i even got here.. i loved this post, reminds me of my life - a nobody, going nowhere and doing nothing..
Hey,
This expresses exactly what me and my fiance were arguing about yesterday. Having kept in touch massively on chat - like 4 times a day, I didnt have anything to tell him... and when he called at night, I replied "nothing" to his question "what else?" there erupted a fight! For "nothing" :)
Cool post!!!
sometime ago your thought processing indicated "When I'm talking, my words can't keep up with my thoughts... " Now-a-days you seem to be at a loss of words ;) .. kya ho raha hain??
Well, senility is catching up with me..real quick ;)
Hey Mal, good post.. it actually makes an "Othla" person like me feel proud :)).. btw you ought to become a member of othla community on orkut if u arent already :P
coming to the question "how DO you keep up the constant flow of topics and thoughts".. well what i've observed is..the moment u think some topic is worht blogging about.. BLOG IT!.. even if it seems extremely silly or irrevelant..
Else, u end up pushing it till its over the cliff.. thats what happens to me. Always. I keep pushing some topic, camouflaging it behind "I'm Busy" "I dont hv time" blah blah..while in reality i'm avoiding it or am just too lazy, because i like to do "nothing" (my othla nature coming to the fore :D). And then when u really have the time or the mood, u dont have a topic, or rather u have "nothing"!
coming back to the post.. really well written..something i can relate to. keep 'em coming
Awesomely nothing
-param
Ok, I know this comment is a coming in a bit too late - but what the hell!
It's one of your best posts! Am sitting all alone in the living room and laughing my guts out! Awesome start to a rather dull day! Thanks to you.. :)
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. search ionamin online high speed internet access Do vitamin cause body to give off odor scholarships White light tooth whitening system tooth whitening columbus birth control pill acne sarah irish body builder Racq road map from brisbane to car ins online pharmacy hydrocodone Decor home style tuscan stop smoking internet software olympic games Solar heating photovoltaic Cheap fioricet here.com fioricet Bill pay for xcel energy in denver colorado
Post a Comment
<< Home